User privacy and data protection are human rights. We have a duty to take care of the privacy of the persons whose data we have collected.
Data is a responsibility and must be collected and processed only when absolutely necessary.
Meersicht GmbH (hereinafter – Meersicht), adheres to the following principles in order to protect your privacy:
- We do not collect more information than necessary,
- We do not use your data for purposes not listed,
- We do not store your data if it is no longer needed,
- We never sell, borrow or distribute or publicly disclose your personal information,
- We do not send your data to third parties,
- We do not use any automated processing and decision making or profiling,
- We do not track visits to our website,
- We do not transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization,
- We do not use your data for purposes not listed,
- We also check that your data is securely stored.
- The Meersicht collects only the limited amount of information about you that is necessary for us to respond to your request.
This site, as well as our business and information systems, is designed to comply with the following national and EU legal frameworks regarding user data protection and privacy:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679),
- Directive on privacy in electronic communications (Directive 2002/58 / EC),
- Personal Data Protection Act (OG 103/03, 118/06, 41/08, 130/11, 106/12),
and will be continuously updated in accordance with the relevant legal and regulatory framework for data protection and privacy at national and EU level.
How and what data do we collect?
Although you may use our website without providing any personal information, after contacting us via our contact form or directly via our e-mail address, Meersicht collects certain information about you.
The information you fill in (personal information such as your name, email address, company / organization) or send by direct email will be processed and stored so that we can contact you and respond to your request.
If you are under the age of 16, you must provide parental or parental consent before providing personal information.
What is the purpose and legal basis for data collection?
The sole purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data is to take the most appropriate response to your request before entering into any business relationship or in terms of enforcing a contractual relationship between you and Meersicht, if one has already been established.
How long will your data be stored?
Upon your inquiry via our contact form or directly to our e-mail address, we will respond to your request.
As long as we have open communication in terms of establishing business cooperation, we will store and continue to use your personal data necessary to establish a mutual business relationship, as well as during the validity of our contractual relationship. If further communication between you and Meersicht does not exist, we will delete all your personal data after 6 months.
Of course, you have the right at any time to request a halt to the processing or storage of all your personal data.
When Meersicht collects information about you, we ensure that your personal data is protected from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data that is transferred, stored or otherwise processed. This is done through appropriate technical measures.
Meersicht has implemented all security measures to protect the personal data you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures.
If you choose to contact us via the contact form on our website or directly by email, none of the information you disclose will be stored on this website nor will it be transmitted or processed on any third party. Instead, the data is collected and delivered in the form of an email. Our email (SMTP) servers are protected by the TLS protocol (sometimes known as SSL) which means that email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent over the Internet. Email content is decrypted by our local computers and devices.
About our internet server
This website is hosted by a trusted EU service provider. The complete traffic (file transfer) between this website and your internet browser is encrypted and delivered via HTTPS level.
You are free to contact us at any time for the purpose of:
- ACCESS all personal data collected by Meersicht about you,
- CORRECTIONS of personal data that Meersicht has about you,
- DELETION of all personal data collected by Meersicht about you,
- RESTRICTIONS on the processing of your personal data by Meersicht,
- OBJECTIONS to the processing of your personal data by the Meersicht, or
- REQUESTS for your personal data that the Meersicht holds, for the purpose of transfer to a third party.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, or have any questions about the collection, processing and storage of personal data by the Meersicht, feel free to:
send an inquiry via our contact form on the website or
send an email to [email protected]
and we will respond within 48 hours at the latest, free of charge.
The right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority
You can lodge a complaint directly with the competent authority at any time, in particular in an EU country where you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged breach, if you consider that our processing of your personal data is not lawful, via the contact information:
AGENCIJA ZA ZAŠTITU OSOBNIH PODATAKA (AZOP)
HR – 10 000 Zagreb
Phone: +385 1 4609 000
Fax: +385 1 4609 099
E-mail: [email protected]